Welcome to our Lodge!
The founding of our country was influenced by men who brought from their homeland the Masonic heritage. The Masonic brotherhood stood strong with George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and Paul Revere and continues to this day. The men of Freemasonry are all around; from famous and well known people to the everyday guy. The Masonic brotherhood exists. Freemasons are people who always seem to have the best outlook on life. Within the lodge there are no social or economic levels; we are all the same.
- August 16 – Guthrie Theatre ‘Vanya and Sonia’, 1PM. To RSVP or for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August 23 – Cornerstone Laying for the Minnesota Masonic Heritage Center, 11AM. For more information, access the Minnesota Masonic Heritage Center website.
- September 1 - Officers meeting, 6:30PM.
Learn more about becoming a Mason at Templar Lodge by contacting us via email at email@example.com or by phone at 952-920-9701.
The mission of Freemasons is to engage and inspire good men, who believe in a Supreme Being, to live according to the Masonic tenants of Brotherly Love, Relief, and Truth. Freemasons value Freedom, Integrity, and Tolerance above all else.
- Freedom – Freemasons champion the liberties and values outlined in the founding documents of the United States of America.
- Integrity – Freemasons strive to be honest, truthful, and reliable, living in an honorable and upright manner.
- Tolerance – Freemasons embrace the diversity of opinion, religious, ethnic, cultural, social and educational differences.